The free dataFEED Exporter software enables simple export of symbol information from Siemens STEP 7 and TIA Portal projects for further use in Softing's dataFEED OPC Suite, uaGate SI, edgeGate and echocollect e/r/m products.
After importing the project file, dataFEED Exporter displays all data blocks and symbols in hierarchical order. After completion of editing and removal of unneeded data items, the symbol information is saved in an encrypted SDFI file for import into Softing products.
To export data items from a TIA Portal project, dataFEED Exporter must be executed on a PC with the appropriate TIA version. During installation, parallel installations of different TIA Portal versions are detected.
Simple Symbol Export
- Export of symbolic names from Siemens TIA Portal and SIMATIC STEP 7 projects
- No TIA Portal or STEP 7 know-how required for exporting symbol information
- Selection of data blocks to be available via Softing products
- Later adjustment of .sdfi file by adding/deleting individual symbols
- Chance for changing symbol names afterwards
- Smart wizard for export in a few steps
- Display of symbol and syntax information via tooltips
Secure Encrypted Softing Symbol File
- Creation of encrypted symbol files for import into Softing products
- Output of exported symbols into encrypted secure .sdfi file
- Full protection of Siemens project as only symbol information is stored
- Chance to assign of read / write attributes for exported symbols at later stage
Perfect Addition to Softing Products
- Software usable with dataFEED OPC Suite, dataFEED OPC Server Siemens, uaGate SI, edgeGate and echocollect e/r/m
- Installation of dataFEED Exporter on the TIA computer required for export (Openness interface)
- Free of charge when using Softing products
- Supporting all current Windows operating systems as well as virtual environments