echocollect is an industrial multi-protocol gateway providing connectivity for over 50 PLC types to SQL databases, enterprise systems such as SCADA and MES, and clouds such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and IBM Bluemix.
echocollect offers bidirectional real-time connectivity integrating PLCs with SQL databases, direct OPC UA and OPC Classic connectivity, and cloud connectivity using MQTT.
echocollect e, "e" for Ethernet, connects only to Ethernet PLCs.
Connect PLC to SQL Database and Enterprise Applications
- Independent real-time collection of manufacturing, process or quality data directly from programmable logic controllers (PLC) and delivery to higher-level management systems, such as ERP or MES system
- Recipe manager functionality for writing data blocks to PLCs
- Direct connectivity via SQL database protocols, platform independent OPC UA technology or MQTT Publisher functionality
- Support of more than 50 PLC types addressable via Ethernet
- Store and foreward with time stamps in case of lost network connections, automatic forwarding once connection has been reestablished
- Option for parallel data logging on SD card for audit trails and track & trace
- Physical network separation between production systems and commercial IT networks
- State-of-the-art OPC UA security: Optional encryption of transmitted data and authentication via certificates
Lower IT Maintenance Costs
- Use as a migration tool without modifying existing PLC systems or Enterprise applications
- Gateway has benefit over traditional PC solution since no software updates or administration required
- Works for years once configured – untouched, without updates and with zero maintenance costs
- Plug-and-go replacement, if necessary, using configuration stored on SD card
- Very easy configuration by straight forward project import without requiring PLC modifications and programming skills
Easy Live Data Visualization
- Native web technology for easy and cost-efficient visualization of process, manufacturing, and quality data using standard web browser without any plug-ins
- No need for OPC Server or complex SCADA system
- Scalable, resolution-independent vector graphics for consistent display of data on wide variety of network enabled devices like desktop PCs, laptops, smart phones, tablet PCs or industrial control panels
Drivers & Software
Manuals & Documentation
Articles & White Papers
Additional Products and Services
Scope of Delivery
* A plug-in powerpack is not included in the delivery. If needed, please order this separately.
Connector Power Pack 24 V DC
|Country-specific connector power packs are available. Note: A connector power pack is not included in the delivery of the echocollect. If necessary please order it separately.|
Technical Details100 - 240 V AC, 47 - 63 Hz, sec. 24 V, 1,25A
Order NumberVersion EURO, UK, USA