Two-day training with a comprehensive introduction to the technology of Industrie 4.0 applications.
In this training you will receive valuable knowledge for the quick and easy implementation of your daily requirements.
OPC UA Base Technology
· Data model
· Transport mechanisms
· Security concept
OPC UA Data Aggregation
· Interface abstraction
· Address space management
· Security Supervision
o Certificates (users)
o Address space and IP filters
MQTT, REST, Cloud
· MQTT: Fundamentals, communication principles and security
· REST: Fundamentals, architectural principles and security
· Application scenarios for secure IoT cloud communication (Data Storage, Big Data, Small Data)
OPC UA and IoT Applications in Practice
(extensive practical exercises)
· Commissioning and configuration of OPC Servers and OPC Clients
· Data acquisition from different control systems (SIMATIC S7-300/400, SIMATIC S7-1500, Modbus PLC, …)
· Implementation of secure OPC UA connections (handling of certificates)
· Configuration of a secure integration server (filtering)
· Configuration of MQTT and REST connections for cloud applications
· Process data archiving in databases or recipe management, reading process data from the database and writing them to the controller
· Troubleshooting (typical error sources)
Personnel for installation and commissioning of products with OPC Classic / OPC UA interface, system integrators, maintenance personnel
The training is not intended for developers of OPC Classic / OPC UA interfaces.
You are considering introducing Industrie 4.0 into your production or have already made first experiences with the digitalization of production facilities.
Scope of Services
The price includes training, course documentation and a certificate of participation from Softing.
EUR 1,050.- per person in classroom training in Softing or EUR 5.950 for up to max 6 persons on-premise.
|10.03. - 11.03.2020||"Communication for Industrie 4.0" in Practice||Nürnberg||Register|
|07.07. - 08.07.2020||"Communication for Industrie 4.0" in Practice||Nürnberg||Register|
|08.09. - 09.09.2020||"Communication for Industrie 4.0" in Practice||Nürnberg||Register|
|15.12. - 16.12.2020||"Communication for Industrie 4.0" in Practice||Nürnberg||Register|