The new version V2.50 of dataFEED UA .NET Standard SDK provides a set of additional functionalities:
Issues of dataFEED OPC UA .NET Standard SDK Server Library
- Internal support for AccessRestrictions, RolePermissions and UserRolePermissions attributes
- Support for GDS and Push Management of application certificates and trust lists
Issues of dataFEED OPC UA .NET Standard SDK Client Library
- Support for GDS and Pull Management of application certificates and trust lists
- ReadNode() method from ClientSession not throwing a ServiceResultException when the node is not found, but returning an instance of VariableNodeEx.
- Status codes for each attribute available via GetStatusCode() method
- Update of .NET Framework support to version V4.6.2 in accordance with OPC UA .NET Standard stack from OPC Foundation
- Removal of Visual Studio 2015 support
- Bug fixes
The dataFEED OPC .NET Standard SDK libraries are compiled using NuGet package OPCFoundation.NetStandard.Opc.Ua version V1.4.362.42. When using dataFEED OPC UA .NET Standard SDK version 2.50 it is important to use the identical version of the OPC UA .NET Standard stack from OPC Foundation.
For more information regarding the new features of this release please check the What's New section of the dataFEED OPC UA .NET Standard SDK product documentation.
As a dataFEED UA .NET Standard SDK customer, you can download and use the latest version free of charge.
Together with the complete release notes, the new dataFEED OPC UA .NET Standard SDK version is available for download from the Softing website.
If it is not possible for you to download dataFEED OPC UA .NET Standard SDK from the Softing website, please contact Softing to obtain the software in another way.