As an industrial multiprotocol gateway, echocollect e offers a modern solution for further processing of process data. The addition "e" in the product name stands for Ethernet, since the gateway only supports the connection to PLCs via TCP/IP protocols. echocollect e supports local data logging and enables a bidirectional real-time connection between controllers and databases, direct OPC UA integration and cloud connection via the MQTT interface.
The advantage of the NetCon configuration software is the high degree of customization options at protocol level.
As basic functionality, five PLC connections and MySQL as database driver are available. Extension licenses are available for the use of MQTT, OPC UA, data logging on SD card (including Store&Forward), the support of 15 PLC connections and further databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
Modern Connectivity Capabilities
- Access to manufacturing, process and quality data in more than 50 PLC types addressable via Ethernet
- Integration of client applications running on-premises as well as in private and public clouds
- Direct connectivity via platform-independent OPC UA technology, SQL database protocols or MQTT Publisher functionality
- Embedded OPC UA Server functionality
- Direct data exchange between controllers of different types and variants
- Buffering of arriving data and addition of time stamps in case of broken connections, automatic forwarding once connection has been reestablished
Additional Functionality Required for Production
- Data storage in various SQL databases
- Recipe manager functionality for writing data blocks from databases to PLCs
- Optional logging of field data plus time stamps for traceability reasons on SD card or FTP server
Driven by Customer Needs
- Step-by-step user guidance based on contextual online help
- Easy symbol import directly from PLC projects
- Physical network separation between production systems and commercial IT networks
- No need for software updates, operating system patches and PC updates resulting in years of failure free operation
- No PLC programming or dedicated PC required for connec ting PLCs
- Plug-and-play replacement, if necessary, using configuration stored on SD card
Additional Products and Services
Scope of Delivery
* A plug-in powerpack is not included in the delivery. If needed, please order this separately.
Connector Power Pack 24 V DC
|Country-specific connector power packs are available. Note: A connector power pack is not included in the delivery of the echocollect. If necessary please order it separately.|
Technical Details100 - 240 V AC, 47 - 63 Hz, sec. 24 V, 1,25A
Order NumberVersion EURO, UK, USA